This marina is the only public owned on Muskegon Lake and managed by the City of Muskegon. Dock and walk Downtown Muskegon for food, shopping and more.
With 134 major slips, 30 small slips 102 moorings, 2 launch ramps, 2 public restrooms and 2 picnic tables, this marina dubs as a park as well.
Facilities: Major slips (134), small slips (30), moorings (102), launch ramps (2), restrooms (2), picnic tables.
What We Offer At Hartshorn
- Seasonal/Transient Docking and Mooring
- Friendly, Courteous Staff
- Experienced Harbormaster
- Bathroom and Shower Facilities
- Power and Water Hookup
- Docking Assistance
- VHF/FM Radio -VHF Channel 09
- Pump Out Station located at Fisherman’s Landing
- Ice Sales
- Dinghy and Trailer Storage
- Catamaran Dry Storage
- Dock Boxes
- Picnic Tables and Grills
- Y.F.C.A. Next Door
- Trolley Service
- 6 Ft. Avg. Depth in Small Boat Basin
- 9 Ft. Avg. Depth in Large Boat Basin
- 13 Ft. Draft/19 Ft. Beam in Largest Ships
- One Tie-Up For Vessels Up to 90 Ft.
Seasonal hours may vary.
Do you own this business? Then claim it!